No PRC ICT products shall be used for business-related ICT products, including hardware, software, and services.
(Please refer to the “List of PRC-Funded ICT Businesses” approved by the Investment Review Committee, Ministry of Economic Affairs.)
The principles on the use of ICT products (including hardware, software, and services) for public services restated by the Executive Yuan are as follows:
- No ICT equipment made by PRC brands shall be used for public services, and no software not intended for use in public services shall be installed.
- No personal ICT equipment shall be used for processing public services, nor shall it be connected to the public services environment.
- Existing, either in use or procurement, ICT equipment made by PRC brands shall not be connected to the public services environment and shall be replaced by 2021 as quickly as possible.
- In projects for open tendering, the relevant regulations shall be stated in the notices of the property or labor service lists.
- No use of ICT products made by PRC brands on NCKU campuses shall be stated in the regulations for renting NCKU campus venues.