The Cheng-Kung portal is a single sign-on (SSO) system for NCKU academic and administrative staff and students to log onto various school affairs systems with the same set of account and password. These systems include the attendance system, course enrollment system, academic record inquiry, Moodle, and others. All services are clearly shown on the portal.
All NCKU academic and administrative staff and students
- Login account: The student number for students and staff ID number for academic and administrative staff, (default password) is shown below: 8 characters (5678mmdd).
- Local students: The last four digits of the ID card number + the month and day of the date of birth.
- Overseas or exchange students: The last four digits of the student number + the month and day of the date of birth.
- Academic and administrative staff: The last four digits of the ID card number + the month and day of the date of birth.
- Academic and administrative staff running the clearance or arrival processes should use the default password to re-activate the account.
- Users may change the password with Forgot Password after the first-time login.
Instructions for Forgot Password and Reset Password
- Please log into the Cheng-Kung portal with the default password for the first time. Then, select the “Login” menu to complete the change password process after logging in.
- After logging in the Cheng-Kung portal and completing “email” setup, please make a reset password request according to the instructions and complete the reset password process by receiving the email at the designated email account.
- Forgot password process for alumni: Please log into the “Alumni Website” and set the alumni “email.” The Forgot Password function will send you the new password to this email. Please enter the “Student Number” (capitalize the letter) to request for password reset.
- Alumni should be noted, if you cannot log into the system with the new password because the system is busy, please try again later or apply for a new password from the “Collect New Password”.
- Academic and administrative staff and students are given a GSuite account and email. You must successfully log into the Cheng-Kung portal to activate GSuite. Please refer to the instructions to activation for details.
- The account and password for the “Official Document Management Information System” are different from that of the NCKU portal. Please refer to the login instructions of that system for to log in with the account and password.