To cooperate with the propaganda of respecting intellectual property rights, the center has been promoting advancing the use of the genuine software. All on-campus teaching and common-used administrative software are obtained through the center, which is responsible for communicating with the suppliers about the authorization and purchasing/leasing, in order to help with the academic research and teaching.
All faculty, students, and staff of NCKU
Range of Use
- The center only offers faculty, students, and staff of NCKU upgrade editions authorization of Windows operation system, not including main edition authorization
- On-campus : all on-campus public computers (in classrooms, research rooms, and offices) and self-purchased computers of faculty, students, and staff
- Outside campus : self-purchased computers by faculty, students, and staff
P.S. National Cheng Kung University Hospital and retirees are not included.
- Authorized software download page: https://www.cc.ncku.edu.tw/download/
- By login the Authorized Software website it will not have SSL-VPN function, the software such as Office 2016, Matlab will still need SSL-VPN to be activated when using off-campus internet connection.
- If there is any problem while downloading, software leasing is available at the service counter on the second floor of the center. (Please bring staff ID card or student ID card with you) (contact number: ext. 61021)
- Antivirus software: Kaspersky Endpoint Security antivirus software, and Symantec antivirus software. (on-campus)
- Microsoft Windows Operating System: upgrade editions, all languages. (on-campus public computers)
- Microsoft Windows Operating System: upgrade editions. (for both on and off campus and students)
- Microsoft Office software: all versions, all languages. (including MAC version).
- Microsoft Visual Studio software: all versions, all languages. ( on-campus public use).
- SAS statistical software (on-campus)
- StarSuite software (on-campus, outside campus, and students)
- Anicam pro software (on-campus, outside campus, and students)
- AutoDesk software: the newest version of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Mechanical Desktop, Inventor Professional, and RevitBuilding. (on-campus and students with inernet authorization)
- MATHLAB engineering science analysis and simulation software (on-campus and students with internet authentication)
- SPSS statistical software (on-campus internet authentication)
- 3DS MAX software (on-campus and students with internet authentication)