Faculty and staff (apply for PISA account before September 30, 2018)
- Students no need to apply the PISA, just log in from NCKU homepage > NCKU Portal
- How to log in the Personal Information Services Account mail system?
- Option one: Please log in the Cheng-Kung portal, and then click "Email for Personal (Students、Staffs)" in the "Mail zone".
- Option two: Please click the link https://mail.ncku.edu.tw to log in.
- Forget the password?
- Staff：The applicant needs to go to Computer and Network Center 1F - Help Desk with employee identification card.
- Students：The mail password is the same as Cheng-Kung portal"s password, please log in from Cheng-Kung portal and click upper right corner "My Account / Password", then finish the change password process online.
- The use period of Personal Information Services Account
- The ex-serving staff: The account will be deleted automatically after leaving, please backup the material information before users leave. (The actual date of account deleting will inform users via the e-mail)
- Graduates: After graduation, the system automatically delete the account, please have graduated students in the half-year buffer period before the completion of all important data backup (The correct of the account deleting date will inform users via the e-mail).
• E-mail FAQ：http://cc.ncku.edu.tw/p/403-1002-2080.php?Lang=en