The University's PISA (Personal Information Service Account) can be used to access four different services: email receiving/sending, homepage production (myweb server), campus wireless networking and SSL-VPN.
The current email service offers a large disk space as well as a web-based mail reading system (webmail). To cope with the deteriorating problem of spam mails, the center has brought in spam mail filtering mechanism, in order to block the advertisement emails, reduce the network bandwidth in use, and thus provide a fast and efficient communication channel. In addition, the center also assists each office in distributing important notifications via emails to speedup the campus information exchange.
All e-mail accounts(PISA) will be deleted within half a year after the user leave the university.
- E-mail: 10GB for faculty and staff; 3GB for students.
- Personal homepage: 500MB.
All faculty, staff, and students.
The consultation service counter on the first floor at the center
(8:00-17:00; holiday excluded)
- All students must bring the student ID and use it to receive a password from the consultation service counter on the first floor at the center.
- All faculty and staff must bring the staff ID and fill in a PISA account application/update form at the consultation service counter on the first floor of the center.
- PISA account application/update form (for faculty and staff)
- Personal E-mail: http://mail.ncku.edu.tw
- E-mail related affairs and configuration instructions
- Homepage server related instructions: http://myweb.ncku.edu.tw
- Campus wireless network instructions: http://www.cc.ncku.edu.tw/wireless